School of Social Sciences is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow to work on an upcoming aging cohort study to collect multimodal neuroimaging, cognitive and psychological health, with the intent to develop brain-based prediction models for a diverse range of cognitive and psychological measures.
- Oversee and actively help with participant recruitment
- Coordinate data collection and logistics
- Lead and supervise research assistants
- Conducting workshops
- Analyze neuroimaging and behavioral data, and summarise research findings
- Prepare first-authored/co-authored manuscripts for publication
- Assist with ethics and grant applications
- Perform other tasks as required by the Principal Investigator
- Doctorate (PhD) degree in psychology, neuropsychology or cognitive neuroscience
- Proficiency in at least one or more of the following: R, Matlab and python
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work within given deadlines
- Self-directed learner who effectively picks up relevant skills as needed
- Background in cognitive aging and familiarity with a diverse range of neurocognitive tests
- Familiarity with the preprocessing and analyses of multimodal neuroimaging data, especially resting state functional and structural connectivity
- First-authored publications in neuroscience journals
- Prior experience working with open neuroimaging datasets such as the ADNI and HCP
- Prior experience working with non-invasive brain stimulation (e.g., tDCS or TMS)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
In line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click here.